Thursday, 21 October 2010

My Creative Space

Today I am frantically making brooches, putting together lots of crochet flowers. I am using one of my favourite Flea Market Finds, my lovely flowery tray, to put all the component bits on, so everything is nice and neat.
They're quite pretty little flowers, they are 100% cotton, and they feel lovely.


I have also almost finished my second mitt, I am going to do the thumb next because I have to go on the hunt for supplies and there's a distinct chill in the air!
For more Creative Spaces pop on over to kootoyoo!

3 comments:

  1. The flowers are gorgeous!! And I have a flower tray I found at a market too - I use mine for my tea pot and cup when I feel like treating myself to proper tea time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    the flowers is very lovly.I like crosit to,

    greatingss end you Conny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x