Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Knitting and Crochet Fun!

I finished my first sock on Friday at Stitch and Bitch, with lots of help and encouragement from my very lovely friend Vicky! I also made a very sweet mitt from a pattern I offered to test out for Shara, so at the moment I have a single sock and a single mitt... I may need to get cracking on making each of them a friend!I have also been in a complete star making frenzy! I made the very snazzy colourful garland for Christmas, and the blue and white one is for my stall if/when the time comes. This afternoon I will be putting brooch backs onto the huge bundle of crochet flowers that I have been making, but I also need to take a big stack of letters to the post office!
And, just because they're lovely, here are the sweet tins I picked up yesterday! I love them!

3 comments:

  1. Those crocheted stars are just gorgeous. I got your letter today - it was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty aren't they?! The rate I'm going the whole house is going to be full of them!
    I'm glad you got my letter Kaz, I got your postcard this morning! Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stars and all mitts look so cozy, love them!!! Let me know how you go with unwinding jumpers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x