Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Days Out!

It's been a fun couple of days; I spent the weekend at the seaside in Wales with lovely hubby (and recovered from a second wave of a cold), then last night a few of us went to Manchester to see The Joy Formidable, supported by Chapel Club (they were both amazing) and then today I went to Chester to see my lovely partner in crime Amy, for a day of shopping, crochet, and nursing seriously ringing ears! Good times!

I'm in the middle of lots of projects at the moment, including two crochet blankets, a super special birthday gift for a super special girl who will be 21 at the end of the month, the first of a pair of socks (they're coming on well!) and a whole bunch of other projects that I started but didn't finish. I'm planning to get a few things finished off over the next couple of days, so I will be back tomorrow to show my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x