Saturday, 28 August 2010

Shopping List Saturday

I love writing letters. I have noticed on my shopping trips lately that I can find lots of lovely note cards, but it's pretty hard to find really nice writing paper for really long letters (they're my favourite kind!). So this week my shopping list is all about pretty paper... Stationary Set - Swirly Ivy by wevegotpaper
Bunting Flag Stationery Set by robayreBookish Owl Too Mini Letter Writing Set by StephanieFizerVintage boxed stationery set with 36 writing sheets and 23 envelopes by PinkPretties

It concerns me that this abundance of note cards but lack of writing paper may be a symptom of people not writing letters anymore. I love letters, and the excitement of hearing what my lovely friends are up to. I'd like more pen pals!

3 comments:

  1. It's true that it's not always easy finding nice writing paper! But I'm glad you like my Swirly Ivy letter set! :)

    If you're looking for more penpals, I suggest InterPals. Feel free to add me as a friend there - I'm alienspy.

    http://www.interpals.net/

    Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Julie, will pop on over there now to have a look!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for showing my writing paper set :)
    Sorry for the long delay in replying. I have been recovering from back surgery.

    I'm slowly reopening all 3 of my Etsy shops as I am able. Love those cards on your recent post. What a great find. Have a great evening.

    Lora
    PinkPretties

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x