Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Readings...

I looked forward to 'freedom' for the entire last six months of my degree, and one of the things that I really longed for was time to sit and read! So this is my reading list from the summer so far, it's been pretty good!

July - "Twilght" by Stephenie Meyer

"The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Poe Society" by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows

"Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day" by Winifred Watson

"The Bridges of Madison County" by Robert James Waller

August - "The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas" by John Boyne

"Girl with a Pearl Earring" by Tracy Chevalier

"The Behaviour of Moths" by Poppy Adams

"Alice Hartley's Happiness" by Philippa Gregory

"My Summer of Love" by Helen Cross

"My Life with Dylan Thomas: Double Drink Story" by Caitlin Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x