Sunday, 15 August 2010

Flea Market Finds

This is one of my favourite Flea Market Finds ever! I found this little lovely on Thursday and the second I saw it I knew it was coming home with me.

I can't wait to fill it with all of my sewing and knitting bits and bobs, but it needs a bit of airing before I pop everything in there, it's a little musty!

There's no official Flea Market Finds over at Her Library Adventures this week, but Sophie Isobel's blog is so lovely that it's worth popping over anyway!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely freamking amazing. I found a much smaller one not long ago but it doesn't open out so beautifully to access all the layers or stand onlegs. I love it too.
    My Flea Market Find

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsa, thats amazing!!!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x