Thursday, 8 July 2010

My Creative Space

Well, I've been gone for an age but I'm back! My absence has been down to showing my work in the very exciting New Designers exhibition in London, so as I have been taking some time off recovering from my trip, I thought I would show some photographs of my creative space of last week...Giving my pieces on final polish before they were safely installed in the cabinet!

The view from the balcony over the other stands,and our stand, looking pretty I must say! These photographs all belong to my lovely friend Amy, who was much more committed to documenting the event than I was - Thanks Pickle!

It was a very exciting week, as well as the exhibition, we visited lots of galleries and museums, as well as spending as much time as was possible in Camden Market.

For more creative spaces head on over to kootoyoo

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that sounds very posh, but very exciting for you. I hope it was a huge succes for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x