Sunday, 16 May 2010

Shopping List Sunday

Yet again I'm shopping listing on Sunday instead of Saturday, but better late than never! So onto this weeks goodies...ASTRID PURSE by lastdayofmay

Limited edition card - You are My Favourite by gemmabear

I'm off to make more scarves now, I do so love finger-knitting! I'm watching "You've Got Mail" at the moment, and I always smile at the part where she writes about a butterfly in the Subway, because there was a wasp in the underground in Liverpool when Amy and I went last month... not quite as pretty as a butterfly but equally unusual. I wonder if he was going to the theatre, or maybe to Tate Liverpool to take in some art?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that mug!
    Thanks for featuring Little Red too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x