Sunday, 2 May 2010

Shopping List Sunday

Well, here I am, a week since my last visit and yet again a day late with my shopping list. Things have been ever so busy, I'm working on my degree show pieces now, so I've been soldering and hammering and stitching like a crazy lady! My list this week is just a collection of pretty things from my favourites...
Much Love (Blue) by ashleyg
Paper Butterflies - Romanticism by peacocky
Childhood memories - porcelain wall pillow by stepanka
Blossom Pincushion by littlebirddesigns

Today I am going to be doing lots of work, I have some ideas for some plastic jewellery that I need to sketch up, and lots of bits and bobs to do for uni, but I will be back later with my flea market finds from yesterdays trip to the seaside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x