Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Goodies in the Post!

Today was a super-dooper post day! The lovely earrings that I bought by jewlswashere have arrived and they're gorgeous! The only problem will be deciding which ones to wear first!!

Aren't they pretty!

And the new Hole cd arrived, can't wait to give it a listen! And because I forgot to post a pic already, here is my new bag...


there's a bit of a theme emerging here!

It's been a funny day, I've had a few problems with my jewellery making, things aren't going to plan just yet, but I've also spent some time with some of my most favourite people, with lots of tea drinking involved! Tomorrow I'm sure will bring new ideas and solutions, and I am really looking forward to hanging out with my lovely friends at "Cake and Make".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x