Sunday, 16 May 2010

Flea Market Finds

We had a lovely little mooch around the charity shops and a jumble sale yesterday, and here are some of my finds...

I found the "Dressmaking with Liberty" book in the jumble sale, it has all sorts of pretty (uncut) patterns all tucked neatly in the back, as well as a whole floral teaset for a very modest £1.50! There are six cups and saucers and six side plates. I have plans for them, which hopefully I will be sharing in the near future! I also picked up three bundles of lace and the small reels of crochet cotton for 60p, and the latest addition to my shell animal collection!

As well as my flea market finds, I had a super find in my friend's fantastic vintage stall whilst on my travels! Linda La-La-Land is the most fabulous little treasure trove, and I could regularly come home with a whole bag-full of lovely things! This little bag caught my eye, the perfect mix of polka dots and floral print, and in the perfect summery orange. I also love that when I opened it I caught the scent of face powder! I may well have to build my degree show preview night outfit around this little bag...

For more Flea Market Finds, head on over to see Sophie Isobel

2 comments:

  1. Oh love the liberty book, you'll have to show and tell anything that you make. Great tea set find and such a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe I have a rather bad case of teacup envy...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x