Sunday, 9 May 2010

Flea Market Finds

I've tried to make some time for niceness this weekend (I have yet another assessment tomorrow) so yesterday we had a nice morning off, looking around the charity shops and here are my goodies...
Vintage elastic threadPretty pink lacelittle dish with yellow and grey flowers

and "I love Crochet" - I've been doing well lately for craft books! I started making my first swatch from my super knitting book that I picked up last week, I've barely had time to think lately but I want to try and keep doing some of the things I love in my spare time!

For more Flea Market Finds, pop on over to see Sophie Isobel!

2 comments:

  1. I love that tea saucer - it so pretty and sweet! Great finds...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally cool finds. i love the vintage elastic packaging.

    My Flea Market Finds

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x