Sunday, 2 May 2010

Flea Market Finds

A visit to the seaside for a treasure hunt is one of my most favourite ways to spend a day, and we timed our outing perfectly for the Victorian Extravaganza which was amazingly kitsch! I found some fabulous treasures, so here are my flea market finds this week...

My yellow finds...and my red finds (including a knitting needle box which matches the box I found only a few weeks ago!)and some general bits and bobs that happened to come home with me too! I am particularly in love with the knitting book, which seems to have pretty much every stitch in the world in it! I am going to make a swatch of each and every one at some point, I can't wait to get started!

Pop on over to see the delightful Sophie for more Flea Market Finds!

5 comments:

  1. I love those old knitting needle boxes! I think I bought the sister to your yellow floral sheet at an oppie in Blackheath the other day - great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen a needle box before, and the on you got is gorgeous! Loving the cannister too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have your yellow jar in blue! I didn't realise it came with a lid. I store wooden spoons etc. in mine. What are you doing with yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the moment I have buttons in my jar! A blue version sounds fab!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x