Sunday, 25 April 2010

Shopping List Sunday

It feels like ages since I last stopped by here, had a very big assessment on Friday which I spent the whole week preparing for and luckily it went very well. So I'm back now, slightly more normal (but with 4 weeks to the end of my degree that may not last for long...) with my Shopping List. The gorgeous Spring days we've been having have inspired me to look forward, yet again, to the days that are free from uni work, and the promise they hold... An accidental Herb basket, collecting basket by JohnToftBesketry - this would be perfect for collecting eggs and lovely veg (broccoli, asparagus, peas, beans and so on!)
Hannah Earrings by jewlswashere - earrings for vintage shopping
Comfort Food ... Handwritten Letter and My Own Lemon Bar Recipe by flyinghousewife - Lovely - make the Lemon Bar and eat in the garden whilst reading the letter

Ceramic Mug by thirdbird - for a big cup of tea

I will be back later with my Flea Market Finds, but for now I have some tiny sewing to do!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely blog! Thank you for featuring my handwritten letter. Best to you with your school finals and congratulations. {I remember that last semester.} ox across the pond joon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x