Saturday, 17 April 2010

Shopping List Saturday

What I am most looking forward to when I finish university is having the time to read, and drink tea, and just generally sit. These are some of the things I want to help me do it! Upcycled Floral Pillow Form by lostandfawnedhome
wood and wool stool by woodwoolstool Vintage Lace Dove spoon rest by MarciG

Blooming Pretty Kitty- Eco Friendly Plush by stitchface

I'm not sure what today holds just yet, but I plan to make the most of it! The sun is shining, we already have a fresh egg in the fridge and I have a new copy of Selvedge magazine to enjoy, so I think it's going to be a good day!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you find the time for tea and sitting soon! Thanks for featuring my lace dove here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x