Saturday, 10 April 2010

Shopping List Saturday

Inspired by the beautiful spring days that we've been enjoying (finally), here's my bright and colourful shopping list...Amazon bulky luxury handspun yarn by marion

Vintage Hankie Heart by lesliejanson

GREAT LOVE - Colorful Poppy and Bird Quote Mug by loveartworks
Vinyl Faux Leather Journal - Eco Friendly - 8.5 in X 5.5 in by disconsolator
Lots of lovely things to cheer! I have a busy day of sewing today, with a short trip for a cup of tea, a whirlwind tour of the charity shops and my first trip to "Linda La La Land", which is the new stall owned by my lovely friend, which is full of vintage pretties! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!
    Thank You so much for featuring my "Great Love" poppy and birdies mug on your very cool and beautiful Blog!! I am honored to be here amongst your other FUNtabulously beautiful and dynamic choices!!
    Happy Saturday to you too!!
    :) Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x