Thursday, 15 April 2010

My Creative Space

My Creative Space this week is mostly about getting ready for my assessment next week. I have been working on design sheets and my sketchbooks mostly, documenting my design process and showing the progression from idea to finished piece. I have also been taking a little bit of time for some crocheting, working on some pretty little flowers...and this big granny square! I found the wool in a charity shop, unfortunately I only have one ball of each colour so I'm just going around until I run out! We're going out for a cup of tea now, as my 'to do' list is pretty much done, so I can take the rest of the day to relax! I will also no doubt be spending some time in the garden with the chickens, who have all laid an egg for the day! I'm so proud!
For more lovely creative spaces head on over to see Kirsty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x