Thursday, 8 April 2010

My Creative Space

It's been a lovely day, spent at Ruthin Craft Centre, with three of my most favourite people! We loved the Becky Adam exhibition, it was ever so pretty, but of course, there has to be a bit of work for every bit of play! So here's my creative space for this week, my little desk in my sunshiny little office!
This is my new storagey thing, which was my top charity shop purchase today, it's very pretty, and the perfect thing for keeping all my desky bits and bobs neat!I've been working hard on my sewn pieces, and have finally finished this one, with all of it's hand sewn embellishment! And this is the back, with very pretty vintage fabric, my "handmade by gemmipop designs" label, plus a bit of gingham for good measure!

And finally my lovely pile of goodies from Ruthin Craft centre's little shop; the book that goes with Becky's delightful exhibition, plus all the postcards, and a book of Angie Lewin's beautiful jewellery. Food for the soul I think!

Tomorrow is plotted out to be a very busy day, but for now, I plan to spend this evening enjoying my new books, and some well deserved time with my hubby!

For more creative spaces head on over to Kootoyoo

1 comment:

  1. you've been busy ... making and finding lovely stuff! i love how creative everybody is.
    My Creative Space

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x