Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Flea Market Finds

I'm quite a bit late with my Flea Market Find this week, but since it's one of my most favourite finds I think it was worth the wait...

I found this little treasure when we were at the seaside last Friday, it was tucked away in one of the charity shops, and as soon as I saw it I knew it would be coming home with me! Not only is the sweet little drawing on the top just perfect for me (kitties and knitting!), but I just love the little compartments inside for all of my various bits and bobs! I've always loved boxes with compartments, ever since I was a little girl and I used to play with my Gran's big wooden jewellery box, putting all my little people inside and playing make-believe. Not sure what will be stashed away inside this one yet, but I'm sure it will be lovely!

For more Flea Market Finds, pop on over to see Sophie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x