Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Embroidery Hoops...

Here they are, all laid out and pretty (at least I think so...), my embroidery hoops! I'm a little nervous about assessments, but I will always know that my work is my own, and I hope that the fact that I stood by my convictions will see me through!

I've had a pretty relaxed day today, we put together our new "Eglu Go" Chicken Coop this morning (we got the yellow one - it's fab!), and our chickens will be arriving tomorrow - we're both very excited! I will be sure to post pics of the chooks and our first eggs! And, just to prove that I actually took a break after I'd finished my work yesterday... my chive scones! They are really quite yummy, topped with some smoked applewood cheese! Mmmmm!

2 comments:

  1. they look so pretttttty! any one who doesnt like them is a fool! ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x