Monday, 12 April 2010

Another Job Done!

It's been a bit of a hard slog, but I've finished my latest pieces for uni! They are purely decorative in of themselves, but serve a function for me; they are a kind of intermediate stage, which leads onto two separate threads - fabric designs (into things like interior decoration, fabric wraps, bags etc) and jewellery. It's a relief to get them done, they need to be photographed ready for our degree show book and New Designers which is in London in July. I would be happier if the jewellery range were complete to accompany them but c'est la vie!
So, anyway, here they are....

They are a variety of sizes, from 4" to 8", not obvious at this stage, but I will be photographing them tomorrow together so it will be easier to see how they relate to each other. So, next I am going to be working on my fabric and jewellery designs, the next stage! For this evening, as a reward, I plan to relax a little, I've just taken chive scones out of the oven and I'm going to be watching a film and working on my latest granny square!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x