Thursday, 11 March 2010

My Creative Space

I'm at the beginning of what I intend to be a very busy day, so my space this week is all my bits and bobs of uni work all laid out and ready to go...I have got lots of ideas and pretty things swirling around inside my head for what to do with the embroidery, and my contextual research book (pretty pictures to you and me!) will provide inspiration if the river runs dry!And just because I love to have them near, my current batch of granny squares, so sadly neglected as things become more and more busy in my little world. Unfortunately they will remain neglected at least for today; I have a to do list as long as an A4 sheet of paper, so off I go!!
For more creative loveliness head on over to kootoyoo

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to be so busy, it sounds like an interesting life! Good luck with all your ideas, make sure to write them down! I love your little bird on the book xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, it really is very interesting at the moment! The little bird on my book is actually from a print that I came across on etsy, which seemed to fit my research, but I forget who it was that made it to give them credit for their lovely work! Thanks for stopping by!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x