Thursday, 4 March 2010

My Creative Space

I've finally sorted out my spare room, so this week my creative space is where I will be working from now on!

Got my desk all laid out with my knitting needles and crochet hooks, some interiors magazines waiting to be cut up for inspiration, and the frame where I am popping things that relate to current projects. On the bottom shelf if where all my sketchbooks will live, as well as relevant text books and some bits and bobs that I've made. The other shelves are full of toys and random figures that I've collected over the years. I really do love to be surrounded by colour!

So that's where it will all be happening from now on! For more spaces head on over to kootoyoo!

1 comment:

  1. How about this for a design for a wall painting, in the tried-and-true Art Nouveau style?: http://EN.WahooArt.com/A55A04/w.nsf/OPRA/BRUE-8BWN3L, by the famous English artist, Audrey Beardsley himself. You can also order a canvas print of the picture from wahooart.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x