Wednesday, 10 March 2010

A Little Peep at What I've Been Working On

It's been a funny old day, had a bit of a false start (not my fault for once!) but I got there in the end. I've been working hard on my design work, looking at suitable fabrics for the backs of my pieces, some ideas for a range of cushions, and doing a little bit of embroidery.

The little embroidered piece is something I've been thinking about for this range, and I've been trying to get the wording right. I think it's pretty, I've always liked the idea that birds are chatting away to each other as they fly around. Tomorrow I will be working in my lovely new space, and trying to get through my lovely long "to do" list. For now I am thinking about what the little birds could be chatting about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x