Sunday, 21 March 2010

Flea Market Finds

I'm amazed at how quickly the weeks are flying by - I can't believe it's Sunday again, but here is my flea market find from this weeks various treasure hunts;
a lovely big bag for hauling around my various knitting and crochet projects, and isn't the fabric just so pretty?! I really love playing along with Flea Market Finds.

My afternoons endeavor has been towards the latest of my embroidery hoop pieces, these teeny tiny crocheted flowers! Just to give an idea of scale, this embroidery hoop is 5", so the flowers are really quite small. I have a busy week ahead, hopefully full of making lots of pretty things, and spending a little bit of time drinking tea with my lovely friends. But for now, I'm considering seconds of the very tasty spiced parsnip cake that my hubby whipped up this evening, and possibly a good film before bed. Lovely.

For more Flea Market Finds, pop on over to see Sophie Isobel and Her Library Adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great bag! I'm always searching for something like that for my projects!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x