Friday, 12 March 2010

Craft Matters

I just signed up on the "I want to make craft count" website, which shows the support for craft across the UK. Here's my little statement on the front page...
I wrote;
"I have always loved to make, from when I was a little girl when I made jelly fish with tissue paper, right through to now, where craft is my whole world. I love you create, to enjoy the process and feel proud when it’s done – the feeling of bringing to life something that has rolled around inside your head and it be better than you imagined it could be, and planning what you can do next. It’s always a challenge, and so satisfying”

I'm working hard again today in my little office, I have plans to work of some designs to put into my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x