Tuesday, 9 February 2010

What I've Been Up To...

Aside from the usual uni work, I thought I'd share some of the other things that I've been up to...

I'm reading three books at the moment, since my concentration levels are a little crazy! I'm half-way through "The Friday Night Knitting Club" and really enjoying it! I've only just started "The Underpainter", and yet to form an opinion, but the language is very beautiful so far.

I'm also in the process of knitting another tube scarf, I have two big granny square blankets on the go, and I have plans to make a pair of pink gloves from four balls of yarn that are too small to use for anything on their own. And of course I am grannying away for "Granny A Day" (although it's not quite one a day, more as many as I can when I have some spare time!).

The "proper" stuff is going well too, I have big plans for learning to silk screen print, so I am working on designs until I am ready to start printing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x