Thursday, 25 February 2010

My Creative Space

Today I have mostly been relaxing after my trip to the big city yesterday, I went to London for an interview for work experience, but I did (just) have the energy to go to my lovely Thursday evening knitting group with my ever so fabulous uni friends!


This is Amy's sock knitting gadget, which belonged to her grandmother. It still had the last pair of socks that she made all hooked up from over eighteen years ago. It is a lovely sock too, grey with a pink top. And here's what I've been working on; a blue tube scarf that I started last night on the long train journey home, and the big granny square that I've getting on with slowly.

For more creative spaces head on over to kootoyoo!

1 comment:

  1. Cool machine - I've never seen one like that before. Are you going to try it out?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x