Thursday, 11 February 2010

My Creative Space

Today I have been to Spring Fair 2010 in Birmingham, so no actual creative space, but I made this little lady last night! Her name is Binky, and she's based on a plushie that the decorative arts students at uni have been making. I made her out of one of five very gorgeous pillow cases that I picked up in a charity shop yesterday, all different colours and patterns. I tried to cut it so that she had flowery knee socks and plain hands. I wanted her arms to come out of her head because that's how I used to draw people when I was small. She has a knitted mouth, one wooden button eye and one plastic.

And as I was trying to get a photograph of her back and label, my little friend Mr. Norman George decided to get in on the action! Isn't he a cutie-pie! I love the outtakes from photo shoots!

So, for more loveliness, pop on over to see Kirsty at kootoyoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x