Sunday, 7 February 2010

Flea Market Finds

My gorgeous Flea Market Find this week was this gorgeous selection of wooden cotton reels, a pink tape measure, and this very sweet pink bowl!

The cotton reels are so pretty, lots of gorgeous colours and they just have a lovely quality that I think is missing from modern reels! I picked them up at the same time as putting the deposit on my super-cute new dresser, which is now installed in my bedroom, after a little re-arranging! The bowl is from a charity shop, and everything in the photo cost less than £2 which I think is amazing, plus the fact that it was all found on the same day! A good haul to say the least! I'll be posting some photographs later of my new dresser and my re-arranging efforts so check back to have a peep!

For more pretty little Flea Market Finds head on over to see Sophie!

4 comments:

  1. I love cotton reels and your pink bowl is cute
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the pink basket. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, wooden spools! I love them so much and they seem so hard to come by here. What a sweet basket to stash them too!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - I can never find wooden spools here either...! That pretty little tape measure is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x