Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Designing Pretty Flowers!

This afternoon I have been working on some designs, and trying some cutouts.
I'm planning to try out some screen-printing, so once it was all cut out I laminated it and then tried some colours behind the pattern to see how it looks. Here are my favourites...

It was a labour of love, I spent a bit of time stopping my finger from bleeding - I really should know better than playing with craft knives by now!! I think it was worth it though, I'm pretty pleased with the results.

I've also had a bit of excitement today...

Yikes!

2 comments:

  1. the pink is my favourate!!! its lovely!
    whooop tatty devine! thats great news!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooh isnt that looking lovely! I also like your new plushy she is gorgeous, yor going to have to bring her in for a visit!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x