Wednesday, 6 January 2010

New Blanket

I'm enjoying a lovely quiet week, it's all snowy outside, so I've been curled up on the sofa with my little moggy Brian and a nice cup of tea, crocheting a new lap blanket. I'm up to 31 squares now, I plan to do 36 so it is 6x6 squares. I'm taking the opportunity to do a project for myself before the hard work starts when I'm back at uni next week!
Here's the piles of squares so far, plus the scissor and hook pouch that I made last week. I also plan to make some more fingerless gloves, longer this time so they're wrist warmers too, but I can't find another ball of the wool that I wanted to use...I've been sorting out my spare room too, I have all my fabric sorted into plastic boxes, and my wool and felt is all sorted into tubs, and finally my desk is clear. I've still got a bit to do, the room has been full of junk since we moved so I need to spend a bit of time in there yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x