Saturday, 23 January 2010

Lovely Saturday!

It's been a lovely day today, which included shopping, knitting, and tea and cupcakes in our favourite bookshop/cafe Booka!The polka dot crockery is lovely, and the cupcakes are just delicious! Hubby had carrot cake which he thoroughly enjoyed! It's a lovely place, it would be a very nice place to read, or write or just watch the world go by. I did a little bit of shopping, got some lovely yarn for my next two cowls, and some very fancy bamboo circular needles. I've nearly finished my white cowl, it's looking so warm and nice. The House Beautiful magazine was from a charity shop, there's some interesting stuff in there.
I'll be back later with my Shopping List, and tomorrow there's my Flea Market Find of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x