Sunday, 31 January 2010

Flea Market Finds

I'm a little late this week, because I've spent the weekend so far in London! We arrived home very late last night, and slept in a little this morning so here I am with this weeks Flea Market Finds...I've had this little blue cubby for quite a while now, it's very sweet and very useful! I picked it up in a charity shop, and every time I see it in my hallway when I arrive home it makes me smile. The little shell owl is a more recent thrifty find, I just love the kitschyness of shell animals! The Home Sweet Home sign is from Laura Ashley, it's really lovely and I think these little bits and bobs sit nicely together!
For more Flea Market Finds pop on over to see Sophie Isobel

4 comments:

  1. I love it, it all works so well together, the little owl is so fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along, hope you are having a lovely weekend.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what delight treasures..i love that sweet little cabinet

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...sit nicely together.." is a grand understatement... that's a bloggy vingette if I've ever seen one!

    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful corner. I'd feel the same way every time I saw these together too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x