Sunday, 24 January 2010

Flea Market Finds and Granny a Day

I found this sweet little pincushion yesterday, I'm not sure where it's going to live yet, but I couldn't resist, it's too cute!!
For more Flea Market Finds pop on over to see Sophie Isobel at Her Library Adventures! So far there's knitting needles, suitcases, eggcups and beautiful fabric.
My granny square efforts picked up a little yesterday with these -
The yarn is very snazzy! I adopted it from the stash at Knit and Natter on Monday, and spent quite a while untangling it! I have a little left, so I might do the centre of the next square with it.
Join in with granny a day at Meet Me at Mikes and see the granny's made so far here!

I also adopted this yarn from lovely Amy! I had seen it before but wasn't sure about the thickness, so Amy gave me the end of the ball to try out. It's lovely, so I will be picking some up when I have another project! I finished my cowl last night, it's lovely! I'll be posting some photos later, but for now I have to finish my dissertation - 1200 words to go!!

1 comment:

  1. Look at that little pin cushion! Just too cute! Great find.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x