Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Ready for Assessment!

Well, tomorrow is my big assessment. My 'to do' list is all checked off for the first time this semester, and I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I'm exhausted and my whole body feels like it's about to give up (alongside a wisdom tooth infection which chose the best time to arrive), and although I know I'll feel better this time tomorrow, I feel completely bedraggled right now. On a positive note though, my brooches look pretty good, and I finally feel like my work reflects who I am, with fabric and stitching galore. So here's a sneaky preview of what I've been up to...

This is a copper test piece, just an example of what I plan to do in silver. It's evolved a bit since this piece, but the idea is there! So now that I'm ready, I'm going to enjoy Morrissey on MTV2 for a bit before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x