Thursday, 26 November 2009

My Creative Space

I've been a busy little bee lately, making lots of pretty and colourful things for my stall at Flair Fair, which is in just over a week now!

scarvesButton Monsters in the making and complete - all ready for mayhem!and some highlights from my trial run laying out the stock on a huge piece of paper which is the size of the stall - (top) various flowers, necklaces, monster and bangles, (bottom) felt brooches, silver bangles and house brooches.

I have been making some more pretty silver bracelets today, and I'm getting another go at the laser cutter on Tuesday which will hopefully be productive. I've been a little stressed out getting ready for Flair and trying to balance it with uni work. It's going to be a fantastic experience, and I think once it's all done I will be very proud, right at this moment though I'm pretty much tired out! This evening I am relaxing in my pjs with series one of "Big Bang Theory" which I think I more than deserve!

For more creative spaces head on over to kootoyoo

2 comments:

  1. i love your button monsters - they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for the market, looks like you'll take it by storm. : )
    ~ Alisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x