Sunday, 18 October 2009

What I'm up to today...

Today I'm working on some textile ideas, I'm pretty lost on the uni front at the mo, so I'm trying to get some textiles in there. I've very nearly finished my embroidered rose, it just needs some pale pink detail, and I've started to think of other ways to incorporate textiles. So I'm at the table with to-do lists (that aren't getting any shorter), a cup of orange tea (which helps), and my gorgeous new owl badge (which helps the most - thanks lovely Linda).Owl badge by Linda of Dances for Pies

Bought these lovely books for inspiration - "Bend the Rules with Fabric" was waiting for me when I got home on Friday, and I picked up "Sew!" from the town's new bookshop Booka yesterday. I also got this very fab kitsch sewing box from one of the charity shops...

It's a little bit over-loved on the inside, it needs a tiny repair, but otherwise a lovely thing!
So now I have to stop procrastinating and get on with some work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x