Thursday, 8 October 2009

My Creative Space

Actually managed to find time for my creative space this week, I'm working from home today, have got a fair bit done, some designs and some research.

As usual, spread out on the floor, the living room table is all covered in boring old paperwork! I'm making lots of positive steps, my business is my main focus at the moment, and I look forward to the days when I can wake up and just start making! Going to test the market with some of my fabric wraps next I think, I enjoy making them and have had lots of people saying I should be selling them...I'm also going to be making some bangles, as well as more flowers and scarves. Might get some stock done this afternoon!

For more creative spaces, pop on over to kootoyoo!

2 comments:

  1. You really maintain those inspiration books...fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I am so impressed - you are so organised. Those books look fabulous :) K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x