Sunday, 4 October 2009

More of the Shop and my Fabric Haul!

Some more pics of the displays at First Edition, not that I'm excited or anything...


Right hand window with my scarves, and some of my brooches!

And my brooches in the left hand window!

I've been emailing this morning, following up some leads on a second stockist, as well as some materials, and the possibility of doing a stall. Next is some actual design work on floral patterns which should lead onto my own designs. No rest for the wicked...

But, here's a sneaky preview of all the lovely fabric I picked up yesterday, so gorgeous that I hardly want to use it, just look at it and coo!


And some close ups of the loveliness!

Back to work for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x