Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Inspiration Strikes!

Well, the inspiration has finally started to kick in, unfortunately it was at 5am! I've been working through some ideas, and how to do things that were puzzling me, so I feel more on track, and will hopefully be making some samples in the next couple of days, finally!

This fantastic book arrived this morning, "Sustainable Jewellery" by Julia Manheim.It has some fantastic jewellery, but most importantly it has two chapters that will be useful for my dissertation!

I have a meeting this afternoon, which is pretty scary, it's to try and arrange a grant towards a laser cutter, and is a fairly big deal. I've got a nice notebook and a file, some nice clothes picked out, and my super cute Mary-Janes all ready, just need to do a bit of preparation this morning. I'm sure it's going to be an exciting day!

Winter's definitely on it's way; this was the sight that greeted me after Knit and Natter last!
Beautiful, the nights are coming in so early now! Anyway, best get myself ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x