Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Designing Day!

Well, my meeting ended up getting postponed until next week, on the positive it means I have longer to prepare, although the flip side is that I now have another week of thinking about it! I have made the most of the day though, got a huge amount of work done, carrying on from my 5am inspiration. I've made a batch of clear cast resin, which appears to be setting nicely, must just resist the temptation to touch it!


The resin is in the two left hand rows, not the clearest of photos!

I've also been stitching onto acetate sheet, which has led me onto a pretty sweet little design, which will be tried out as soon as the resin is set! I have a bunch more ideas which need jotting down, but I'm starting to run out of energy so I possibly just need to make a list! I've just made myself a cranberry tea, so I think it may be time to call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x