Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Had a mad busy few days! Had a lovely weekend, we went to Manchester for the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair, which was really inspiring! Then after some hardcore shopping we went to see Passion Pit supported by Max Tundra and The Joy Formidable who are my most favourite band of the moment!



On Sunday we went to Wolverhampton to see the Editors...not so keen, but Paul enjoyed it! On Monday we had a mad drive to get some jesmonite, which is a resin, to make bracelets, and then onto a charity shop hunt, where I got wool, fabric, a mitten and glove knitting book, a teeny purse for my sewing stuff, and some vintage buttons, and hook and eye fasteners. It was fab! Then I went to Knit and Natter with all my lovely friends and started a new scarf. Yesterday was a bit of a mish-mash day, I got a desk for my workshop, so I spent some time getting organised.

I did a bunch of work in the evening, contacted some more potential stockists, and suppliers of materials and equipment, it's all getting very serious now! Today we went to meet my lovely friend Ruth, and I got 3 pairs of fantastic coloured vintage knitting needles and a needlecraft book. This afternoon I did some jesmonite samples with different herbs and spices, some more successful than others! Tonight we're having a lovely winter veg stew, and I'm going to carry on with my scarf! Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x