Wednesday, 9 September 2009

What I've been up to....

It's been a very busy couple of days over here! I've been busy with my workshop, trying to make it homely, starting with this throw for my chair, made up of odd wool that I wanted to finish.
The workshop is taking shape now, I'm starting to make it my own, and have been out there in the dark on more than one occasion making it pretty!

I really enjoyed the enamelling course yesterday, I need to polish up the silver, but I thought that the results were pretty good.

The tutor was Rachel Gogerly, she is amazing with enamels, and very patient!! Her work is included in the exhibition that is on in the gallery at the moment, and it is spectacular!

I had fun in the shop too, got some very pretty things...Ceramic Brooch

Bowl

And little lavender owl! Prettiness! I'm going to do some uni work this morning, have some designs to get into my sketchbook, and I plan to be entertained by "The Big Bang Theory" as I do it !


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Your studio is beautiful, so girly and pretty! I love the crochet blanket too, lovley colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x