Thursday, 17 September 2009

My Creative Space

Started making Morris the Sensitive Panda today, spent the morning with some of my most loveliest friends - Amy, Kim and Ruth, and we all sat around the table making pretty things. Forgot to get a pic, but here's the panda progress....This afternoon was spent making the workshop at uni look all pretty for our mace open day tomorrow, and got to catch up with my other lovely friend Kat, who is usually part of our crafty group. It's been lovely to see everyone, we've all been off for so long!
Didn't end up getting a go on the laser cutter this week, hubby's school had inspection so everyone was stressed and busy! Hopefully next week, I've got a huge load of stuff that I want to have a go at making!
For more creative spaces head on over to kootoyoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x