Thursday, 10 September 2009

My Creative Space

This week's space is my sofa! I'm having a lovely quiet day at home working on my sister's Christmas Flamingo from The Knitted Odd Bod Bunch book by Donna Wilson, which I intend to work my way through over time! I've been slightly stunted by the words "knit 194 rounds", but have worked my way from 20 rounds to 70 rounds (so far) today, with the help of "Kirsty's Homemade Home" for inspiration. Also done a teeny bit of uni work...not too much though!
For more creative spaces, head on over to kootoyoo!

3 comments:

  1. Wow a knitted flamingo?? How cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your finished flamingo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait to see this. counting rounds, especially that many can do your head in some times, yet we still do it hehe, because after all, it is fun:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x