Thursday, 3 September 2009

My Creative Space

This week's space is from somewhere new - my hubby's classroom! I went into school to put up some window displays for him, they're shop window mock-ups to help him teach marketing and so on. Had so much fun, just chilling out, listening to Radio 6 and remembering some of the principles of window dressing from my days as a shopgirl.

When I was done I set up camp at his desk to do a bit of uni work, just more cutting and sticking, one of my most favourite things about the art student thing!

Had an interesting offer today from a shop wanting to stock my goodies, not gonna say too much yet, but sounds good so far!

I'm off to get into some crocheting now, since I've not done any for more than a week (shocking!), tomorrow I'm hitting the charity shops with my sister who is newly converted to the wonders of second hand! I'm also going to iron some carrier bags, which may well be my new obsession!

Pop on over to kootoyoo for my creative spaces.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x