Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Treasure Hunting!

The trip around the charity shops proved fruitful today, found some lovely stuff for my workshop...
The jars will go in the cupboards, not sure what will be stored in them yet, but they're pretty tall so I'm sure they'll come in handy. The teeny bowl is going to be for water to quench metal work, and the cake stand is to display some of my work on. A good day of treasure hunting!
Did a couple of doodles of my ideas today, just thoughts about where I'm going to put things. This is my little book that I carry around with me, it's full of uni work, jewellery ideas, knitting patterns and to do lists. Also picked up my paint! I did go for the mint crisp and sugar sweet, they seem to go well together. I'm excited about getting it all sorted out!
We went to see "Coco before Chanel" and it was lovely! Had a really fab day, tomorrow is mace again, so that should be interesting too. Hopefully I'll have regained my soldering skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x