Thursday, 13 August 2009

My Creative Space

My space this week is the usual mound of uni research, plus a new blanket that I've been working on in my spare time. Been pretty busy with the uni stuff. In some ways it's quite refreshing to be able to research and design in a leisurely way, without the pressures of making things as soon as I think them up...although I look forward to getting back into the workshop in September and getting some making done. The time to work on designs means that the ideas feel like they come more organically without the pressure of looming deadlines. I'm hoping to get some pieces of my Little House range made up to go into my etsy shop in the next week or two.
Head on over to kootoyoo for more creative spaces, I'm off to have a wander around the garden since the sun is out. Unfortunately there were too many clouds to see the meteor shower last night, which would have been lovely, but there's always next year!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful blanket! Hope September comes quick for you so you can get back to busy crafty stuffs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blanket is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love the blanket. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, your blank is so so so amazing and beautiful. It must have taken ages. I'm so in awe. The colours are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x