Saturday, 11 July 2009

Shopping List Saturday

Here I am, actually on a Saturday!
My list this week is inspired by my current shabby chic obsession, and my project for next year.

Vintage Step Stool by shabbylaneinteriors

Primitive Folk Art Box Chic Original Pink Roses Painting by azuredandelion
Hand Painted ROSES ACCENT CHAIR Shabby Cottage Chic Vintage by DreamsNDesignsShabby Chic Floor Swivel Mirror by ShabbyChicFairytale

Hot coastal cottage distressed blue antique china/display cabinet by VintageChicFurniture

So many pretty things! Pop on over to FancyPicnic for more Saturday Lists!

Had a lovely day today at a food and drink festival, tried lots of yummy cheeses, and bought some Strawberry, Rhubarb and Vanilla Jam, which I'm looking forward to trying. It was fab to see so many people with such lovely produce, all lovingly handmade! I'm inspired to start making my own raspberry jam from our own fruit from the garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x